IIE Job Postings
Regional Information Technology Specialist
Posted 3 Nov 97
This position will work in the field (up to 60% travel) to support the
physician/clinic practices in their assigned area. The focus will be on
the practices' business processes, the position will identify opportunities
for the use of information technologies in order to achieve business objectives
for the practices and AOR. The goal of this position is to act as a change
agnet and enable the practices utilizing AOR's suite of information technologies
to enhance business processes, communication, and develop a close relationship
with field locations while ensuring consistency and customer service. This
individual will serve as a liaisonbetween the practices and AOR's corporate
office for business and technology issues ensuring response and follow-up.
- Become the point of contact between field and corporate to coordinate,
maintain, and instigate new business processes, systems enhancements, training,
and new systems requirements.
- Gain a working knowledge of the various practices in the assigned regional
- Ensure quality of service in the field and end-user satisfaction and
optimal use of AOR's systems.
- Recognize, analyze and modify processes to achieve quality and financial
benefits. Provide process engineering through the area representing both
the practices and corporate.
- Ensure that practices are effectively and efficiently supported in
their use of AOR technologies.
- Work to achieve consistency between practices within assigned area
and AOR corporate in the use of information technology and business processes.
- Work with vendors and AOR corporate to minimize the impact of
changes/implementation on the practices, ensure proper documentation, and
perform post-implementation evaluations to ensure benefits realization.
- Four year college degree in Business, MIS or other related field.
- Minimum of three years experience in process improvement, Practice
Management, methods improvement, or internal business consulting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess creative proble-solving and persuasion abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation. Ability to do presentations. Must
possess PC skills including expertise with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent report-writing skills with experience in process diagramming
and modeling preferred.
- Maintain a current understanding of information technolgies, and its
business/clinical use ina practice network setting. This will require understanding
of physician practice issues on a national scale.
Other Special Skills Preferred:
Experience with healthcare environment, information systems, clinical
and business processes, reimbursement and managed care issues. Familiarity
with physician practices and practice systems.
Please submit resume with salary history and regional area of interest
16825 Northchase Dr.
Houston, TX 77060
Project Manager / Industrial Engineer
Posted 21 Oct 97
- Temporary Position for 3 to 5 months
- Provide operations improvements in the areas of labor/equipment efficiencies
in a mfg. environment
- Labor requirements and performance standards
- Material handling
- Work flow
- Cost reduction
- Special project consulting
- Food manufacturing a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
Fax resume to Jeff Longfellow, Director Hunt Advisory Services, Inc,
Posted 17 Oct 97
- Facilitate multiple improvement teams in applying Six Sigma tools and
- Translate customer critical-to-quality characteristics
- Assist in data collection methodologies and quantification of financial
impact of results
- Provide technical (quality tool) and statistical expertise to teams.
- Facilitate implementation of process control systems and statistical
process control charts
- Identify application opportunities for the technical/statistical tools
of quality/process improvement
- Position requires completion of arduous training program
- Ability to travel often and on short notice
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude evidenced by a minimum of 5 years
successful experience in quantitative role
- Coaching, mentoring, teaching, communication, teamwork skills
- High level of computer literacy, Access, PowerPoint, Minitab
Salary range $38,000-86,000
Locations: Houston, TX and Cherry Hill, NJ, full relocation package.
Contact Bill Hayes for more details, Execu Search, tel. 215-977-9510,
fax. 215-977-9517, email@example.com
Senior Industrial Engineer Position
Vacant as of 4 Sept 97
- Assembly and Plant layout
- Cost estimating and justification
- Assembly line instructions and justification
- Working in an ISO 9000 arena
- 7 to 10 years experience
- Classical/generalist type
Contact Cliff Green, Fortune Consultants, (910) 852-4455, fax (910)
to IIE on Line